Jason P. Gerstein Esq.
About Jason P. Gerstein Esq.
Jason is a graduate of Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with a Bachelor's Degree in Biology and Psychology. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in finance from The Kogod School of Business at American University in Washington, D.C., and a Masters of Law (LLM) in Taxation from the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C. Jason is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland, the United States District Court for the District of Maryland and is a member of the United States Tax Court and the United States Supreme Court.
Jason additionally holds his Series 7 (General Securities Representative), 24 (General Securities Principal), 66 (Uniform Combined State Law), 63 (Uniform Agent State Law) and 79 (Investment Banking Representative) securities licenses. Jason is licensed to practice law in Maryland and is an expert in real estate, business and complex tax issues.
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Juris Doctor
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- Major: Masters of Law (LLM) in Taxation
- Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Major: Biology and Psychology
- The Kogod School of Business at American University in Washington, D.C.
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration
Current Employment Positions
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court